Medanta Hospital Gurgaon is the vision of Dr Naresh Trihan and with the vision of building an institution which not only treats, but trains and innovates too, while providing international standards of technology, infrastructure, clinical care, and a fusion of traditional Indian and modern medicine, it was established in 2009. Medanta matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the world, where care is provided to patients at an affordable cost. It offers the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the world, where care is provided to patients at an affordable cost.
Medanta hospital Gurgaon has the best team of healthcare providers, most of whom are pioneers in their respective arenas. Advanced surgeries are done at the Medanta in low budget as compare to other countries around the world. It is what has made Medanta Delhi a popular choice among international patients. The hospital is working on the goal to adapt the latest therapy protocols so that everyone gets the deserved cure. Experts do their best to heal the patients completely with compassion before they go home.
Medanta Medicity has a territory of more than 185 thousand m2 with 1,600 beds. Medanta Hospital Gurgaon is one of India's leading multispeciality hospital that covers 29+ destinations. Specialists of all departments work under one roof, which makes the process of treatment very convenient. It also has well equipped quipped labs and OTs for quality healthcare in India.
At Medanta, you will feel like home. The rooms are designed meeting the international standards to serve the patients better. The Medanta mediclinic in India also provides medical evacuation services. The air ambulance service (Flying doctors India) can take a patient from any part of the world. Team of specially trained medics and nurses are boarded on the aircraft who maintain a patient in a stable condition before arrival at the hospital.
Dr. Adarsh Choudhary
35 years of experience
MNNS, MS (General Surgery), FRCS
Dr Jyoti Wadhwa
29 years of experience
MBBS, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Oncology
• It is equipped with 256 Slice Ct, Brain Suite, Intra-Operative Imaging Operating Theater, Da Vinci Robot for Minimal Invasive Surgery, Artis- Zeego Endovascular Surgical Cath Lab, 4 Linear Accelerators (provision for IGRT/ IMRT) (radiation surgery), Tomotherapy, Integrated Brachytherapy Unit with remote controlled HDR, 3.0 Tesla MRI, PET CT, Gamma Camera, Digital X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, Bone Densitometry, 3D and 4D Ultra Sound and Digital Mammography.
• It is built over 43 acres of land, the hospital is furnished with 45 operation theatres, 1250 beds and over 350 critical care beds under 20 specialties.
• Medanta launched India's first Air Ambulance known as 'Flying Doctors India', in 2013.
• International cuisine is available within the premises of the hospital.
• It also provides 20 treatment beds that are functional at any given point of time.
Orthopaedics/Bone & Joint Surgery
32 Years Of Experience
MBBS, MS (Surgery), M.Ch, FIMSA, FRCS
Cardiovascular and Cardio-thoracic surgeon and Heart Transplant Specialist
Forty nine Years of experience
MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology, Diplomater, American Board of Cardiology
CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001