• Medanta is the vision of Dr Naresh Trihan and with the vision of building an institution which not only treats, but trains and innovates too, while providing international standards of technology, infrastructure, clinical care, and a fusion of traditional Indian and modern medicine, it was established in 2009.
• Medanta matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the world, where care is provided to patients at an affordable cost.
• It offers the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the world, where care is provided to patients at an affordable cost
• It is equipped with 256 Slice Ct, Brain Suite, Intra-Operative Imaging Operating Theater, Da Vinci Robot for Minimal Invasive Surgery, Artis- Zeego Endovascular Surgical Cath Lab, 4 Linear Accelerators (provision for IGRT/ IMRT) (radiation surgery), Tomotherapy, Integrated Brachytherapy Unit with remote controlled HDR, 3.0 Tesla MRI, PET CT, Gamma Camera, Digital X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, Bone Densitometry, 3D and 4D Ultra Sound and Digital Mammography.
• It is built over 43 acres of land, the hospital is furnished with 45 operation theatres, 1250 beds and over 350 critical care beds under 20 specialties.
• Medanta launched India's first Air Ambulance known as 'Flying Doctors India', in 2013.
• International cuisine is available within the premises of the hospital.
• It also provides 20 treatment beds that are functional at any given point of time.
Liver Transplant and Biliary Sciences
37 Years of experience
Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeon
13 Years of Experience
MBBS. MD, DM (Clinical Haematology)
Orthopaedics/Bone & Joint Surgery
32 Years Of Experience
MBBS, MS (Surgery), M.Ch, FIMSA, FRCS
CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001