Dr Sumeet Shah - Bariatric Surgeon and General Surgeon of India
Dr Sumeet Shah is extensively trained and accomplished a General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon and Bariatric Surgeon in Saket, Delhi. Dr Sumeet has an experience of 27 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1994, MS - General Surgery from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 1998 and DNB - General Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi in 2000.
He is a member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES) and Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Some of the services provided by the Dr Sumeet Shah: Hernia Repair Surgery, Circumcision, Splenectomy, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation etc.
Surgeries are performed by Dr Sumeet Shah
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Non-Surgical Fat Loss
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- MBBS - G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1994
- MS - General Surgery - University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 1998
- DNB - General Surgery - DNB board, New Delhi, 2000
Awards and Achievements
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- Ex – Vice President (North) – Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- E.C Member – Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- E. C Member – Hernia Society of India (HSI)
- Faculty at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (EISE)
- Faculty at CEMAST (Centre of Excellenece for Minimal Access Surgery Training) , Karl Storz, Mumbai, India.
- Accredited Reviewer of Scientific submissions of articles related to Laparoscopic and G.I Surgery in the Indian Journal of Surgery etc
- Accredited Proctor for Bariatric Surgery by Ethicon Endosurgery