Joint Director , Liver Transplantation
Sr Consultant, Gastro Intestinal Surgery
MBBS, MS, MCh , Fellowship in Liver Transplant
Plot no 253, Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Dr Giriraj Bora has over 15 years of experience in surgery and an experience of over 1500 liver transplantations each - spanning over 6 years. He had worked as Consultant Surgeons at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi in a busy transplant program before setting up the Liver Transplant program at Artemis Hospital. The vision was to create a department where cutting edge technology & skilled professionals would work for hand in hand, in a hospital where patient care, patient safety and strong doctor-patient communication would be the focus of all clinical activities.
Dr Bora ensures that clinical excellence is combined with strong academics & research at this institute. Dr Bora has numerous publications in scientific journals and has presented their work and has been awarded at national & international conferences.
MBBS, MS, MCh
Fellowship in Liver Transplant
- Involved in over 1500 liver transplants
- Performed the first Liver Transplant in the state of Rajasthan
- Credited with both the 1st Living Donor &1st Deceased Donor Liver Transplants in the state
- Wide experience in performing advanced Gastro Intestinal operations
- Felicitated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan for performing the 1st liver transplant in the state
- Young Investigator Award of the International Liver Transplant Society in 2013 at Sydney
- Travel Award of the International Liver Transplant Society in 2012 at San Francisco, USA