Is your bone density for placement of regular dental implants is low?
Does your doctor tell you that you are not the right candidate for getting dental implants done?
We have a solution for you- Zygomatic Implants. Zygomatic Implants are used when the upper jaw (maxillary bone) quality or quantity isn’t adequate for the placement of implants. These implants are placed in the cheekbone and they are longer than ordinary dental implants.
• The Zygomatic dental implants are placed in the area near the zygoma bone.
• They are longer than ordinary dental implants and they are placed in the cheekbone.
• Zygomatic Implants does not require bone grafts.
• These implants are advised when the patient is not the right candidate for getting ordinary implants, because of a lack of supporting bone
Zygomatic Implants are used particularly in challenging cases where the jaw is exceptionally damaged by bone loss/ destruction. They are longer in size as compared to ordinary dental implants and engage the very strong bulk of the bone forms the cheekbone.
• Although Zygomatic Dental Implants are considerably longer than ordinary dental implants from the patient’s perspective the treatment is very similar.
• Our team of experts uses minimally invasive image guiding surgery for the placement of Zygomatic Implants.