• Yashoda Hospital is a flagship hospital of Yashoda Group is a multi- specialty hospital located in Hyderabad, India.
• It was established by Dr. G. Surender Rao in 1989.
• It is an ISO certified and the laboratories and facilities are accredited by NABL and NABH.
• Yashoda Group has 3 independent multi-specialty hospitals and all the three hospitals had more than 25, 00,000 patients admissions in last 5 years and have performed 1, 00,000 major surgeries per year.
• These hospitals has more than 62 medical departments for various key specialties
• The hospital has many ‘firsts’ including:
o first inter-state heart transplantation in the region
o first in the world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic radio-surgery,treated world’s largest number of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology
o first in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for moving tumors
o first in states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to successfully do half-matched bone-marrow transplantation.
• It was awarded by national Health Care Award, National Award for excellence in DNB programs, Times Healthcare Achievers 2017 Awards and Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA) 2012.
• The hospital has surgical suites with cutting-edge medical equipments and full integration systems.
• An ICU with “line of sight” approach which ensures 360-degree access to serious patients
• It has a trauma center with dedicated CT scanner and various trauma rooms.
• It has a surgical Observation Unit where patients receive post-operative care
• The rooms are- AC Deluxe rooms, single private rooms, shared rooms, general wards, cubicles and VIP suites for in-patients.
• The hospital offers two different dining facilities – dining restaurants and cafeteria.
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar, Somajiguda, Hyderabad Telangana 500082, India