• Yashoda Hospital is a flagship hospital of Yashoda Group is a multi- specialty hospital located in Hyderabad, India.
• It was established by Dr. G. Surender Rao in 1989.
• It is an ISO certified and the laboratories and facilities are accredited by NABL and NABH.
• Yashoda Group has 3 independent multi-specialty hospitals and all the three hospitals had more than 25, 00,000 patients admissions in last 5 years and have performed 1, 00,000 major surgeries per year.
• These hospitals has more than 62 medical departments for various key specialties
• The hospital has many ‘firsts’ including:
o first inter-state heart transplantation in the region
o first in the world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic radio-surgery,treated world’s largest number of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology
o first in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for moving tumors
o first in states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to successfully do half-matched bone-marrow transplantation.
• It was awarded by national Health Care Award, National Award for excellence in DNB programs, Times Healthcare Achievers 2017 Awards and Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA) 2012.
Dr. Sairaj Kumar
22 Years of experience
MBBS, MS (Otorhinolaryngology)
• The hospital has surgical suites with cutting-edge medical equipments and full integration systems.
• An ICU with “line of sight” approach which ensures 360-degree access to serious patients
• It has a trauma center with dedicated CT scanner and various trauma rooms.
• It has a surgical Observation Unit where patients receive post-operative care
• The rooms are- AC Deluxe rooms, single private rooms, shared rooms, general wards, cubicles and VIP suites for in-patients.
• The hospital offers two different dining facilities – dining restaurants and cafeteria.
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar, Somajiguda, Hyderabad Telangana 500082, India
Share your Experiencewith Yashoda Hospital (Somajiguda)Your email address will not be published