Dr. Sukhbir Singh - Top Plastic Surgeon in Delhi
Dr. Sukhbir Singh - Top Plastic Surgeon in Delhi Dr. Sukhbir Singh is a Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon. He is an MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery), Fellowship in cosmetic surgery (Brazil). Dr. Singh is also a member of APSI-( Association of Plastic Surgeons of India), the Indian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India, and other Indian Societies. He is also an International member of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons) and ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery). He specializes in Cosmetic surgeries like Hair Transplant, liposuction, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast surgeries, Post Bariatric Surgery Body contouring, and other reconstructive procedures. His record has been by far to do 10,000 follicles in a single session of the FUE method of Hair Transplantation besides combining FUE and FUT in a single session itself.
- Plastic Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Laser Resurfacing
- Scar Treatment
- Acne / Pimples Treatment
- Botox Injections
- MBBS - Kasturba Medical College, 2002
- MS - General Surgery - Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, 2006
- DNB - Plastic Surgery - G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2010
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Paras Hospital
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Saket City Hospital
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Phoenix Hospital
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Kamal Hospital
Awards and Achievements
Dr. Sukhbir Singh is a top plastic surgeon in Delhi, He achieved a lot in his hands.
- Singh KB, Premkumar B, Sasikumar M, Singh S, et al. Foreign Body in the Common Bile Duct – Defying nature. Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine September 2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1: 43-44.
- Singh S, Singh T. A new and simplified functional tendon transfer for a dropped hallux. Indian J Plast Surg January-June 2010, Vol 43 Issue 1: 76-78.
- Singh S. Botulinum toxin in hemifacial spasm: Revisited. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery January-April 2013, Vol 46 Issue 1: 159.
- Bhandari PS, Singh S. Dental impression compound as an effective splint for maintenance of ear elevation in microtia reconstruction. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery September-December 2013, Vol 46 Issue 3: 518-20.
- Singh S. Platelet Rich Plasma- Protocol for its preparation and its role in hair rejuvenation. The Aestheticians Journal, 0ct 2013. Vol 3, Issue 10: 40-42.
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- National Academy of Burns India
- Indian Society of Aesthetics Surgeons
Share your Experiencewith Dr. Sukhbir SinghYour email address will not be published