Dr Astha Gupta - Leading fertility doctor
Dr Aastha Gupta is an obstetrician, gynaecologist, fertility doctor and IVF consultant, associated with Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre. The clinic treats infertility in both men and women using the procedures such as IUI, IVF, IVF- Egg donation, surrogacy, endoscopy (Hysteroscopy / Laparoscopy), stem cell therapy, and associated therapies.
She has performed more than 5000 ova pick up procedure & has also assisted more than 4200 fertility-enhancing endoscopy procedures. As a fertility doctor, she has also contributed to many studies in the research centre like repeated implant failure, the role of G-CSF in poor endometrial lining & response, the role of adjuvant therapies like prophylactic curettage etc.
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- IUI (AIH & AID)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected Sperm Injection)
- ICSI with Selection of Immotile Viable Sperm by Imaging System(for patients with no Motile Sperms Seen on the analysis)
- IVM (In Vitro Maturation of Immature Eggs)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (PESA/TeSA/Testicular Biopsy)
- Donor Egg & Embryo Program
- Laser-assisted ICSI
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Laser-Assisted Hatching
Fertility Preservation Services
- For Cancer Patients-Male & Female
- Women in Need to Delay Childbearing
- Diagnostic & Operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic & Operative Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Recanalization
- Sperm, Testicular Tissue
- Oocyte & Ovarian Tissue
- M.B.B.S from Maulana Azad Medical College, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Gold Medalist-Delhi University).
- Post Graduation (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) from Delhi University
- Trained in Advanced Infertility & Artificial Reproductive Technique at (National University Hospital) Singapore
- Also Trained at Centre of Human Reproduction (New York, USA).
- Fellowship in Fertility Enhancing Endoscopy (Hysteroscopy / Laparoscopy)
- Trained at Superior A.R.T Thailand
- Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques from National University Singapore
- Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery – Kiel School of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Germany
- Fellowship Superior ART Bangkok, Thailand
- Introductory and Advanced training in IVF and Infertility management(Lifecare)
- Trained in Fertility Enhancing Endoscopic Surgery
- Working as Infertility Specialist at Delhi IVF since 2013.
Awards and Achievements
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- American society of reproductive medicine ASRM
- Indian Fertility Society IFS