Dr. H. S. Bhatyal - Urologist in Delhi/NCR
Dr. H.S.Bhatyal is a Urologist in Pusa Road, Delhi and he has an experience of 43 years in this field. He practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi, India. Dr Bhatyal completed MBBS from Madras University, Chennai, India in 1972, MS - General Surgery from the University of Pune in 1978 and MCh - Urology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1986.
Dr H S Bhatyal is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), International College of Surgeons (ICS), Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT), Urological Society of India (USI) and Delhi Urological Society. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP), Male Hypogonadism and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) etc.
- MS (Gen. Surgery)
- M.Ch (Urology)
- Presently working as a Advisor & Sr. Consultant in Urology & Renal Transplantation at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Batra Hospital Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Agarsen Hospital, New Delhi
- HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Army Hospital (R&R)
- HOD Department of Urology - Jaipur Golden Hospital
- HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Batra Hospital
- HOD Department of Urology - Escort Hospital Faridabad
- HOD Renal Transplantation Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi
- Chairman Renal Transplantation & Urology - Primus Super specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- HOD Urology and Renal Transplantation - Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
Awards and Achievements
- Dr. CKP Menon Award for Best Scientific Paper Presentation at USICON 1989, Ahmedabad. “INOSINE” in Ischeamic Renal Surgery
- Vijayawada Award for the best Poster Paper Presentation, USICON 1987, Jodhpur.
- Urology Society of India Travel Fellowship- 1990 for Training in Renal Transplantation at CMC Vellore and8 Apollo Hospital Madras.
- North Zone chapter USICON 2nd best Paper Presentation, AIIMS 1991, New Delhi.
- Limca Book of Records – National Record Edition 2001. “Sec. – Inventions” in Science chapter.
- Formerly Post Graduate Teacher, University of Delhi & Pune MS (Surg.)
- Post Graduate Teacher DNB Urology
- Life Member Urological Society of India
- Life Member India Society of Organ Transplantation
- Life Member Indian Medical College Association
- Fellow International College of Surgeons.
- Council Member (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- President elect (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- President (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- Council Member Urological Society of India
- Convenor Delhi Urological Society