Dr. Puneet Agarwal - Neurologist in India
Among the first few doctors to do Inflammatory Genes study in stroke patients and IV Valproate in status epilepticus. Presented Largest Series of Thrombolysed cases of Stroke in European Stroke Conference. Highly experienced in Management of Parkinson’s disease, DBS and Inj Botulinum Toxin.
- DM - Neurology - GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 2000
- MBBS - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1993
- Head of Unit - Neurology & Principal Consultant at MAX Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
- Ex Asst Professor - Neurology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Awards and Achievements
- Among the first to start sonothrombolysis in patients of acute stroke in North India and at Max Super Specialty Hospital.
- Among first to do inflammatory genes study in stroke patients and IV valproate in status epilepticus in India
- Rated as Best(Top) Neurologist Delhi by the majority of Google reviewers
- Award for best platform paper presentation in prestigious Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN) conference 2002 and Neurocon 2004
- Biography published in reputed “WHO’S WHO IN THE WORLD” 2006 book from New Jersey, USA
- Best Young teacher award in 2003
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Delhi Neurological Association (DNA)