Dr. Manoj Kumar - Cardiologist in Delhi/NCR
Dr. Manoj Kumar is associated with Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, Delhi as a senior consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology. Earlier, he has also worked as a senior consultant at Batra Hospital, New Delhi, and also Associate Professor at IGIMS, Patna. He has done graduation from Institute of medical sciences, Varanasi; he has attained a degree of MD from 1987 to 1990 from the same institute. In 1994, he has obtained the degree of DM in Gastroenterology from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute (SGPGI), Lucknow. Dr Manoj has been in the medical practice for more than 27 years and his expertise lies in the areas- Endoscopy, Hepatology, Liver specialist, Abdomen pain, Jaundice, and Hepatitis. He has a special interest in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy e.g., ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound.
- MBBS - Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1987
- DM - Gastroenterology - SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW., 1994
- MD - Institute of medical sciences, Varanasi, 1990
- 2010 - 2016 Senior Consultant at PSRI Hospital
- 2001 - 2003 Vice President at Bihar Chapter of ISG
- 1999 - 2000 Secretary at Bihar Chapter of ISG
Awards and Achievements
- Vice President, Bihar Chapter Of ISG - 2003
- Prakash U, Bhatia B D, Kumar M, Singh O P. Electrophysiological studies (MNCV and H-RL) in twin babies. Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1994; 34: 353-354.
- Kumar M, Yachha S K, Khanduri A, Prasad K N, Ayyagiri A, Pandey R. Endoscopic, histological and microbiological evaluation of upper abdominal pain with special reference to Helicobacter pylori infection. Indian Pediatrics. 1996; 33: 905-909.
- Kumar M, Yachha S K, Aggarwal R, Pandey R, Prasad K N, Naik S R. Healing of chronic antral gastritis: Effect of Sucralfate and colloidal bismuth subcitrate. Indian J Gastroenterol. 1996; 5 (93): 90-93.
- Paper Presentation: Endoscopic sclerotherapy and follow-up in children with extrahepatic portal venous obstruction. World Congress of Gastroenterology, October 1994 (Los Angles, California, U.S.A.)
- Paper Presentation: Endoscopic and histological evaluation of upper abdominal pain in children. Asian Congress of Pediatrics, February 1994 (New Delhi).
- Paper Presentation: Celiac disease in children. 34th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, October 1993 (Goa)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
Share your Experiencewith Dr. Manoj KumarYour email address will not be published