• Artemis Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
• It was established in 2007 by the promoters of Apollo Tyres Group and is spread across 9 acres and has 400 plus beds.
• It is the first NABH accredited hospital in Haryana (in 2013) and is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited as well.
• Along with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of neurology, neurosurgery, cardiology, orthopaedics, oncology and emergency care.
• It received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO in 2007.
Artemis also provides Homecare service to the patients.
Share your ExperienceArtimis HomecareYour email address will not be published