Dr. Aditya Pradhan is a Urologist at Pusa Road, Delhi and has an experience of 28 years in the field of Medicine. He practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital at Pusa Road, Delhi, Med Care MultiSpeciality Medical & Dental Laser Centre and Kalpavriksh Clinic at Dwarka, Delhi. He got the degree of MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune in 1988, MS - General Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune in 1995 and DNB (Urology) from National Board Of Examinations in 2004. Dr. Aditya Pradhan is a member of Urological Society of India (USI), American Urological Association (AUA) and Indian Society of Organ Transplant(ISOT). And some of the services provided by the doctor are Kidney stone surgery, Kidney Transplant Surgery and surgery for cancers of Urinary bladder, Kidney or Prostate.
- MS (Gen Surgery)
- DNB Urology
- During the year 2006 did a 6 weeks attachment with Dr Ashutosh Tiwari in the field of Robotic Prostatectomy at the Weil Cornell Medical Center, New York.
- In 2006 did a 2-week attachment at the prestigious Johns Hopkins Hospital, Brady Urology Center, Baltimore, with Dr Patrick Walsh and Dr Arthur Burnett in the field of prostatectomy.
- Presently working as a Sr. Consultant in Urology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant in Urology at the prestigious Army Hospital R&R, New Delhi
- Consultant in Urology at the Military Hospital in Jalandhar, Punjab. (Started the Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology programme for this centre)
- Consultant in Urology at the Command Hospital, Lucknow, UP
Awards and Achievements
- Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this centre and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
- Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to the civil establishment of Pithoragarh Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander’s Commendation Card for these operations in 1995.
- Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize for the best poster presentation at the Annual Conference of the North Zone Chapter of the Urology Society of India in the year 2001 and again in 2002.
- Video presentation of Laparoscopic-assisted PCNL in Pelvic Kidneys was presented at the Asian Congress of Urology in Kuala Lumpur in 2002.
- Member of Urology Society of India
- Member of SIU
- Member of International Endo-Urology Society