Shailendra Kumar Goel - Best Kidney Transplant Doctor in Delhi
Shailendra Kumar Goel is a consultant urologist, andrologist & renal transplant surgeon and has more than nineteen years of surgical experience. He has performed more than 10000 endourological procedures an has been part of more 500 renal transplantation and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy surgeries.
Being one of the best urologists in Delhi, he has special interests in Uro-oncology, Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, and Renal Transplant Surgeries. He has performed more than 12000 endourological procedures like PCNL, Mini PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy (RIRS), endopyelotomy, TURP, TURBT, optical urethrotomy. He has been part of more than 600 renal transplantation and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. He underwent training in Robotic surgery at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Prostatic Disease Treatment
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Kidney Transplant Surgery
He is Gold Medallist for being the topper in batch. He has developed newer techniques in laparoscopic Pyeloplasty and published it in the Journal of Urology. He has published a study of Randomized trial in treatment modalities of Chyluria in British Journal of Urology. He has operated in teaching workshops as faculty to demonstrate various endourological surgeries including LASER Prostatectomy. He has presented many invited guest lectures at various urological, surgical & general practitioners’ forums.
- M.B.B.S, S.N. Medical College, Agra
- M.S. (General Surgery), University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi.
- M.Ch. (Urology), Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- D.N. B. (Genito-Urinary Surgery), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Trained in Robotic Surgery at Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Associate Director & Senior Consultant, Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon, Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Senior Consultant, Urologist, Andrologist at Kailash Group of Hospitals, Noida and Greater Noida
- Senior Consultant, Urologist & Andrologist at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital
- Consultant Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Metro Group of Hospitals, Noida and Delhi
- He has more than nineteen years of surgical experience
- He has performed more than 10000 endourological procedures
- He has been part of more 500 renal transplantation and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy surgeries
Awards and Achievements
- Developed newer techniques in Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty and published it in coveted Journal of Urology
- Published a study of Randomized trial in treatment modalities of Chyluria in reputed British Journal of Urology
- Special Editor of magazine DIALOGUE INDIA for rating & grading different Private Hospitals & Medical and Dental Colleges of India
- Gold Medallist for being Topper of the Batch
- University Gold Medal in Pathology & Microbiology
- Gold Medal for standing first in Ophthalmology
- Awarded prestigious National Talent Search Scholarship (NTSE) by NCERT
- Book prize for standing within top 1% in National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
- Gold Medal in intermediate for securing highest marks in Intermediate
- Organizing Secretary and Operating Surgeon at “Mens’ Sexual Health”CME and Workshop under North zone USI at Jaypee Hospital and demonstrated ‘Penile Implant Surgery’.
- Urological Society of India
- Andrology India
- North zone Chapter of USI
- Delhi Chapter of USI
- Indian Medical Association
- Urological Association UP (UAU)
- Society of Urologist of Noida & Ghaziabad (SUNG)