Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma - Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma is one of the best Spine Surgeon in India. He has nurtured his skills in treating spinal disorders for last 25 years, and has emerged as a boon for those who suffer from complex bone, joint and spine disorders. It is his dedication towards his patients and his commitment towards his chosen field of work that has earned him his recognition today.
He performed maximum number of percutaneous spine surgeries like Kyphoplasty, Disc Excisions using state of the art Joimax TESSY’s system, Nucleoplasty, SpineJet Hydrodiscectomy and Pain Management procedures using radiofrequency techniques. Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma has been a part of more than 24000 surgical cases, personally performing over 15,000 surgeries including all types of Spine surgeries, Joint Replacements, Pediatric Orthopedics and Complex Trauma Surgeries.
Currently, he is acknowledged as one of the few leading Spine experts of India, performing as many as 50 surgeries every month. He is one of few leading spine surgeons performing motion preservation and dynamic spine surgeries instead of spine fusions. He is a teaching faculty for postgraduate students & has delivered lectures at various nationals & international platforms.
- Scoliosis & Kyphosis Deformity Surgery
- 3D Computer Navigated Spine & Joint Replacements
- Endoscopic & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Motion Preservation & Disc Replacement Surgery
- Pain Management Radio Frequency Procedures for Back & Neck Pain
- MS (Ortho)
- FIAO (USA)
- AO Fellowship Trauma, Denver, USA
- Fellowship Spine Surgery Seoul, South Korea
- Director & Senior Consultant- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram, Jan 2018 to Jan 2022
- Head Orthopaedics, Director Trauma & Spine Surgery, Artemis Health Institute, 2009 to 2018
- Paras Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, Umkal Hospital, 2002 to 2009
- Registrar at PGIMS, LHMC & RML Hospitals, New Delhi, 1994 to 2000
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Best Orthopaedic Surgeon in Gurugram 2010 by Big Brands Research Group
- Awarded Best Spine Surgeon in NCR New Delhi 2013 by Big Brands & Times Research Media Group
- Awarded Best Spine Surgeon 2016, Times Media International, NCR
- Evaluation of Interlocking Nailing in Diaphyseal Fractures of the Tibia.
- Evaluation of Mangled Extremity Severity Score in Traumatized Patients.
- Bilateral Fracture Dislocation of Hip – A Case Report.
- Metaphyseal Giant Cell Tumor – A Case Report.
- Worked on thesis entitled “Interlocking Nailing in Diaphyseal Fractures of the Tibia in 1994-1997.
- Presented poster entitled “Interlocking Nailing in Diaphyseal Fractures of the Tibia at CIA Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi 12th -13th April 1997.
- Presented paper entitled Metaphyseal GCT before Physeal Closure. A rare occurrence at 44th Annual Conference of IOA during November 1999 at Hyderabad.
- Presented paper entitled lnterlocking Nailing in Long Bone Fractures at 44th Annual Conference of IOA during November 1999 at Hyderabad.
- Author in paper entitled “Close Nailing in Long Bones Fractures – A Consensus Implant at SICOT/SIROT at Amsterdam during 1998.
- Author in poster entitled “Close Nailing of Tibia – Study of 50 cases” at 43rd Annual Conference of Indian Orthopedic Association at Jabalpur during November 1998.
- Presented paper minimal invasive spine surgery at ROSACON Ganganagar
- AO International Trauma Fellowship at Denver Health Medical Centre & Rocky Mountain Regional
- Trauma Centre, Denver, Colorado USA
- Fellowship Spine Surgery at Severance Spine Centre, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea
- Fellowship Endoscopic and Minimaly Invasive Spine Surgery at Nanoori Hospital, Suwon, South Korea
- Observership for Knee And Hip Joint Replacement at Prince Charles and Northpoint Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Observership Endoscopic Spine Surgery at Netherlands and Munich, Germany