Dr Hans Cochlear Implant Center
Padmashree awardee Prof. (Dr) J. M. Hans, is a topper and medalist from PGI Chandigarh. Dr. Hans has done pioneering work in the field of cochlear implant surgery and has done more than 3000 cochlear implants surgeries in his center, centers around the country and also in SAARC countries. He is the Founder Member of the Cochlear Implant Group of India.
- He is currently Chairman & Director Dr. Hans Centre for ENT & Cochlear Implant.
- He is Honorary Consultant to Ex Prime Minister of India.
- Dr. Hans is Government Member to the Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
- He is also the Government appointed Executive Member of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
- He is appointed Member to the National Program on Prevention and Control on Deafness (NPPCD).
- He is Advisor to UPSC and WHO.
- He pioneered the minimally invasive technique for Cochlear Implantation in India.
- He is visiting cochlear implant surgeon to the Medical Colleges of Chattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, PGI Chandigarh etc., to perform CI surgery on deaf and dumb children.
- He is also advisor Cochlear Implant Surgeon to Pingalwara Trust in Amritsar.
- Member ADIP, Committee of Cochlear Implant, Govt. of India.
- Member Executive Council AIISH Mysore.
- Cochlear Implantation
- Auditory Brain Stem Implantation
- Other Surgery for Deafness
- Routine ENT Surgeries
- Nasal and Sinus Allergy Care
- Hearing Deficiency Assessment
- Ear Reconstruction
- Sebaceous cyst excision
- Vertigo Treatment
- Tinnitus Evaluation / Management
- Tongue Tie Release
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Ear Drum Repair