Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya - a leading Infertility specialist ( fertility doctor ) and Obstetrics & Gynecologist
Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya has specialized Infertility ( fertility doctor ) and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr Ratnaboli has an experience of 11 years in the field of Infertility ( fertility doctor ) and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya practices at Jaypee Hospital. She completed MBBS from West Bengal University of Health Sciences in 2010, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the University of Delhi in 2014 and DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board Of Examination in 2014. He has vast experience in the field of Infertility ( fertility doctor ) and Obstetrics & Gynecology. She treats infertility ( fertility doctor ) with ovulation induction, IUI or IVF as well as novel methods like GCSF, PRP, stem cell therapy, embryo glue, endometrial receptivity assays and Polscope imaging in India. She has high experience in treating high-risk pregnancies. She has got first prize for Best paper presentation in National Conference of Association of Medical Women in India 2018. She is Gold medalist in physiology, biochemistry.
Her Area of interests are:-
- High-risk pregnancy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Fibroid, Polyp, Tubal Blockage and Breast diseases
- Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction
- Abnormal bleeding in uterine, Puberty menorrhagia
- Postmenopausal problems
- Pelvic Infection
- Infertility treatment with IUI, IVF, ICSI
- Cryopreservation of gametes and embryos
- Recurrent implantation failure, Recurrent IVF failure
- Donor gametes
- Social egg freezing
- Fertility preservation and fertility after Cancer
- Gold Medal in MBBS : NRS Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Kasturba Hospital, Delhi University, Delhi
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: National Board of Examinations, Delhi
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK
- She has more than 6 years of experience in treating infertility with ovulation induction, IUI or IVF as well as novel methods like GCSF, PRP, stem cell therapy, embryo glue, endometrial receptivity assays and Polscope imaging while working in various prestigious institutes across the country.
- She is a professional in stimulation protocols for IVF, ovum pick up and embryo transfers and advanced technology methods like ICSI, surgical sperm retrieval and in vitro maturation.
- She has a special interest in social egg freezing, third party reproduction, fertility preservation and fertility in cancer.
- She has high experience in treating a patient of high-risk pregnancies and conducting safe deliveries.
- She is an expert in treating different gynaecological conditions and has rich experience in performing complicated endoscopic surgeries.
Awards and Achievements
- Got the Second Position in Fellowship Exit Examination (Reproductive Medicine and Infertility)
- Got the Second prize for Best paper presentation in Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) conference 2018.
- Got the First prize for Best paper presentation in National Conference of Association of Medical Women in India 2018
- Got the Third prize for Best paper presentation in Annual conference of the BN Chakravarty School of Infertility 2018
- Got Special Prize for The best girl participant at The State Science Seminar on “Biotechnological Revolution- Benefits & Concerns”
- She is Gold medalist in physiology, biochemistry
- She is Senior Class Assistant in biochemistry, E.N.T, Community medicine
- She has got Short Term Studentship, 2007 by I.C.M.R, New Delhi
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction, ISAR
- Indian Fertility Society, IFS
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi, AOGD
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India, FOGSI