Dr. Shishir Seth is a renowned Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeon and Clinical Hematologist in Sarita Vihar, Delhi. He has an experience of 13 years in this field and at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
He completed DM - Clinical Haematology from the Maharastra University of Health Science-Nashik in 2009, MBBS from Ch Charan Singh University-Meerut in 1999 and MD - Pathology from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 2005.
MBBS, MD, DM
- Worked as Consultant, - Hemato-oncology & Stem Cell Transplant (BMT), at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New-Delhi
- Worked as Fellow-Leukemia/Bone Marrow Transplantation Division Of Hematology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Worked as senior resident (DM-Clinical Hematology) at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India.
- Worked as consultant at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Sr. Resident at GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Clinical assistant- Hematology at PD Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as Sr. AMO at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as Junior resident at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India.
- Worked as principal investigator for 2010DRL001: An investigator initiated observational study to evaluate the response rate and toxicity (safety) of the combination of bendamustine and rituximab (BR) in fresh adult chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients
- Principal Investigator for IVPL_RT_01: A study of Rituximab in patients with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma a type of cancer.
Awards and Achievements
Successfully performed more than 150 Hematopoietic stem cell Transplants (BMT). 40% of which was allogeneic including Haplo-identical and antigen mismatch transplants.
As a Hematologist & Hemato-oncologist taking care of Acute Leukemia (AML/ ALL), Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, CML, CLL, Chronic Myelo-proliferative Neoplasm, Myelodysplastic syndrome as well as anemia, Thalassemia, Bleeding and clotting disorders. We had performed more than 300 induction therapies for acute leukemia.
- Leukemia & Blood & Marrow Transplant; Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia, British Columbia Cancer Agency. Vancouver – BC – Canada
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (Life Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology