- Dr. Shishir Seth is a renowned Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeon and Clinical Hematologist in Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
- He has an experience of 13 years in this field and at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
- He completed DM - Clinical Haematology from the Maharastra University of Health Science-Nashik in 2009, MBBS from Ch Charan Singh University-Meerut in 1999 and MD - Pathology from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 2005.
MBBS, MD, DM
- Worked as Consultant, - Hemato-oncology & Stem Cell Transplant (BMT), at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New-Delhi
- Worked as Fellow-Leukemia/Bone Marrow Transplantation Division Of Hematology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Worked as senior resident (DM-Clinical Hematology) at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India.
- Worked as consultant at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Sr. Resident at GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Clinical assistant- Hematology at PD Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as Sr. AMO at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as Junior resident at Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India.
- Worked as principal investigator for 2010DRL001: An investigator initiated observational study to evaluate the response rate and toxicity (safety) of the combination of bendamustine and rituximab (BR) in fresh adult chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients
- Principal Investigator for IVPL_RT_01: A study of Rituximab in patients with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma a type of cancer.
Awards and Achievements
Successfully performed more than 150 Hematopoietic stem cell Transplants (BMT). 40% of which was allogeneic including Haplo-identical and antigen mismatch transplants.
As a Hematologist & Hemato-oncologist taking care of Acute Leukemia (AML/ ALL), Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, CML, CLL, Chronic Myelo-proliferative Neoplasm, Myelodysplastic syndrome as well as anemia, Thalassemia, Bleeding and clotting disorders. We had performed more than 300 induction therapies for acute leukemia.
- Leukemia & Blood & Marrow Transplant; Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia, British Columbia Cancer Agency. Vancouver – BC – Canada
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (Life Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology