Dr. Harsh Priyadarshi - Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Harsh Priyadarshi has extensive experience of over 25 years in the field of orthopaedic spine surgery including adult and paediatric spine deformity, reconstructions with spinal osteotomies in complex degenerative cervical and lumbar conditions and minimally access techniques. Trained extensively at various centres in USA, UK, France and Australia.
Areas of Expertise
- Adult and Paediatrics Spinal Disorders
- Congenital and developmental deformities (Scoliosis & Kyphosis)
- Complex degenerative Cervical and Lumbar pathologies
- Minimally Invasive Spinal surgeries
- Fellowships in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Master’s in clinical Epidemiology (M Clin Epid), Australia
- Presently associated as Senior Orthopaedics Spine Surgeon, Institute of Brain & Spine Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Research Spine Fellowship, AIMS and Complex Spine fellow, Macquarie Neurosurgery, New South Wales and AO Fellow Spine, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia.
- Paediatric and Adult Spine Provisional Fellow, The Children’s Hospital Westmead, New South Wales, Australia, AOA accredited.
- Senior Consultant Department of Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Saket City, Max Shalimar Bagh, Max Noida and Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Research Associate and Senior Residency, Department of Orthopaedics, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Lady Hardinge Medical, New Delhi.
Awards and Achievements
Paper & Poster Presentation
- Early experience with Anterior Column Realignment and Anterior to Psoas MIS in Adult Spinal Deformity - SOLAS Asia Pacific, NSW, Australia, September1, 2017
- Is fusion-replacement-hybrid construct an option to fusion in a two-level lumbar degenerative disc disease? A functional outcome of minimum two years follow-up, Amsterdam – 25th May till 01st June 2012
- Factors influencing recovery after surgery for cervical spondylitis myelopathy - 3rd Asia Pacific cervical spine society, Beijing, China, November 7-8, 2009
- Is fusion an answer for chronic discogenic pain - international conference on lumbar intervertebral disc ISIC, New Delhi April 10-12, 2009 Clinical experiences in Spine. A purview: 5emes Journee Francophones de Pathologie osseuse. Mauritius, March 2005
- Surgical stabilization in traumatic instability in middle and lower cervical spine injuries. Mumbai; 16th - 18th February 2001
- Association of Spinal Surgeons of India
- Delhi Spine Society
- Spinal Cord Society
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society