Dr. D. K. Jhamb - Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiology Surgeon
Devoting more than three decades in clinical and interventional cardiology Dr. D.K. Jhamb holds phenomenal experience in complex cardiac procedures. His excellent academic credentials include degrees from India’s top-ranking institutes. Dr. D.K. Jhamb had developed an early interest in this specialty and attained his MBBS degree from MAMC, Delhi University. After accomplishing MD from the same university he further pursued his D.M. (Cardiology) from the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS).
Prior to joining Sanar International Hospitals D.K. Jhamb was associated with the country’s various other leading healthcare institutions. He has been the backbone and founding member of cardiac departments in many prestigious hospitals. Meanwhile, he had also been associated with the renowned National Heart Institute, and Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi.
Highlighting the importance of minimally invasive techniques in healthcare Dr. Jhamb aspires to transform the cardiac care division of the country with advanced and state-of-art technology. He is among the country’s most diligent cardiologists whose futuristic approach inspires even young doctors as he keeps sharing his experiences through lectures.
- Coronary Angiography
- Angioplasty (PTCA) with stent
- EPS and RF ablation
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- ASD/VSD Device Closure
- Hypertension Treatment
- Mitral Clips Procedures (A clip inserted in the damaged valve)
- Micra Implantation (Small leadless pacemaker in ventricle cavity)
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- CT Angiogram
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Combo devices, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD), Biventricular Device Implantation
- Non-invasive investigations like- Echocardiography, TMT, Holter, Event loop recorder.
- TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement), an advanced minimally invasive technique
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College
- MD (Medicine) from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- DM (Cardiology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Director, Rockland Hospital, Manesar, Gurgaon
- Director, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Consultant, Indian Spinal Injuries Center
Awards and Achievements
- Accomplished more than 50,000 coronary angiograms.
- Performed 25000 angioplasties (PTCA)
- Accomplished more than 2000 different device implant surgeries (ICDs,
- Pacemakers, Combo devices, etc.) with state-of-art technology.
- Stress test and Holter followed by admissions in CCU
- Wards and invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional Cath lab work.
- Felicitated with the partnership for support and guidance for the world’s longest-studied stent (DES) by Translumina during an annual scientific session in Chicago, Illinois in November 2018 during American Heart Association Meeting. This had a recommendation by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Inter Associate Member of American College of Cardiology (ACC) for dedication to the highest professional standards of Cardiovascular Care since 2015.
- A guest faculty member of the European Society of Cardiology.
- Awarded for selfless humane service for cardiovascular care by Antara Care Homes.
- Annual Guest Speaker of World Heart Day, 29 September for last 10 years at Paras Hospital.
- Annual Guest Speaker of GNHDA (Gurugram Nursing Home and Diagnostic
- Association) for facilitator lecture on Cardiac topic for 3 consecutive years from 2016 to 2018.
- Invited as a speaker and chief guest for NIMA (National Integrated Medical Association), Gurugram
- Guest faculty speaker for HAPICON, Haryana API Conference in December 2016 and 2018.
Share your Experiencewith Dr. D. K. JhambYour email address will not be published