Dr. Avinash Verma - Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Dr. Avinash Verma is a Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist and has an experience of 12 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 2006,MD - General Medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2009 and DNB - Cardiology from Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi in 2014.
He is a member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society and Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Viral Fever Treatment, Giddiness, Fibromyalgia Treatment, Acne / Pimples Treatment and Jaundice Treatment etc.
Dr. Avinash Verma practices at Fortis Heart & Vascular Institute, Gurugram. Dr. Verma is an esteemed member of the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm SocietyAsia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society and Indian Heart Rhythm Society. He pursued his MD in the year 2009 from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. He completed his MBBS in the year 2006 from the University of Lucknow. He has also done his DNB in the year 2014 from Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre. Dr. Verma is an experienced, skilled, and awarded doctor in his field of specialization. Dr. Verma has been awarded Young Investigates Award APHRS. Melbourne, Australia, Best Case Award For VT Ablation For VT Storm IHRS.
- 3D Electroanatomical Mapping and RF ablation.
- Scar VT ablation.
- Post-surgical arrhythmias ablation.
- AF ablation
- Paediatric Ablations (3 years to 14 years of age)
- Management of Arrhythmias in congenital heart diseases (pre & post-operative)
- Management of Arrhythmias in very young (Neonatal and Infant)
- Lead Extractions using advanced lead extraction tools
- Device Management of Heart Failure
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device implantation and management"
- MD (General Medicine)
- DNB (Cardiology)
- Consultant in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology at Department of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, PSRI Heart Institute from 1st August 2017 till November 2020.
- Associate Consultant in Cardiac Electrophysiologist at Department of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (Erstwhile EHIRC), New Delhi, India from May 2014 till 31st July 2017.
- DNB Cardiology Residency at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from March 201 1 till March 2014.
- Senior Resident in Cardiology at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from June 2009 till February 2011
Awards and Achievements
- Residency Program in General Medicine: at Sir J.J.Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. From 16 June 2006 to 30 April 2009.
- Senior Resident in Cardiology at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from June 2009 till February 2011.
- DNB Cardiology Residency at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from March 2011 till March 2014.
- APHRS certified AF Ablation Training Workshop in Beijing China Oct 2015.
- CARTO 3 Smart Touch™ training workshop for AF ablation in Anzhen Hospital Beijing China, August 201 6.
Share your Experiencewith Dr. Avinash VermaYour email address will not be published