Dr. Kunal Nigam - ENT and Cochlear Specialist
Dr. Kunal Nigam is a proficient ENT specialist with an extensive experience of 13 years. He has been a part of more than 1000 successful procedures and has performed various Head and Neck Surgeries and Voice Laser Surgeries. He is an expert in managing emergency ENT procedures.
Dr. Kunal Nigam did his MBBS from SRMC & RI, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu followed by MS (Otorhinolaryngology) from SRMSIMS, Bareilly, UP. He has a Scholarship in Rhinology from MAA ENT Foundation, he also has done a certified training course in Cochlear implants and in Sialoendoscopy from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Dr. Kunal Nigam is trained in Laser Voice Surgery and has done a certified training course in the use of Microdebriders for Basic and Advanced FESS Procedures, conducted by Medtronic and MAA ENT Foundation, Hyderabad. With a vast and diverse experience in his work area, Dr. Kunal Nigam excels in his specialty. His skills are highly acknowledged by the healthcare institutions he has worked with.
- Voice Disorders
- Head & Neck diseases
- Hearing Loss in children and adults (cochlear implant)
- Sinusitis and its complications
- Ear, Nose, Throat disorders in children and elderly
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Allergic symptoms
- Sino-nasal tumors
- Ear, Nose, Throat emergencies
- Stridor, CSF leak, Fungal sinusitis, etc.
- MBBS from SRMC & R I Sri Ramchandra University Chennai
- MS - Otorhinolaryngology from Srmsims Bareilly
Awards and Achievements
- First Prize in Scientific Paper Presentation at “27th Annual Conference of All India Rhinology Society.
- First Prize in Scientific Paper presentation at ‘28th Annual Rhinocon’, 2015. Titled ‘Prevalence and Clinico-Pathological Correlation of Fungus in Allergic Rhinitis and Chronic Rhinosinusitis with or Without Nasal Polyposis’.
- Organizing Member and Master of Ceremony of Rhinocon, Nov’ 2015 at SRMIMS, Bareilly, UP.
- Organizing Member of Cochlear Implant Workshop, Feb’2016, in the Department of ENT Head & Neck Surgery at Sri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly, U.P.
- Integral Part of Operating Team which did First Cochlear Implant in Pre and Post Lingual Patients in SRMSIMS, Bareilly, UP.
- Gold Medal from ‘All India Rhinology Society’ at 29th Rhinocon, Hyderabad, India, August 2016.
- Certificate of Merit – ‘Outstanding Postgraduate Student of 2016’ - Sri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly, UP.
- Silver Medal in Video Presentation (Reinke’s Edema) Award in Consultant Category in the 9th International Conference of Laryngology and Voice Association in February 2020.
- Speaker at 9th International Conference of Laryngology and Voice Association in February 2020. (COVID Precautions in Larynogology OPD settings).
- Member of All India Rhinology Society