Dr Ismail Siyad K H - Gastroenterology Doctor in India
Dr Ismail Siyad K H is a gastroenterology doctor with more than 15 years of experience in managing complex gastrointestinal disorders and diseases and is an expert in upper and lower endoscopies - both diagnostic and therapeutic. He has done 1000+ complex therapeutic ERCP procedures including biliary and pancreatic end therapies like stone extraction, biliary and pancreatic stenting and many more. His areas of special interest are therapeutic endoscopy – especially in post-transplant biliary complications, endoscopic mucosal dissections (ESD) and endosonography.
He practices at Aster Medicity in Kerala which is one of the best and renowned hospital for international healthcare in southern India. He is the senior gastroenterology doctor there and has treated a lot of patients from across the borders. Aster provides a wide spectrum of treatments to the patients and is the preferred destination in south India of medical tourists.
List of treatments done by Dr Ismail Siyad K H are:
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Whipple Surgery
- Partial colectomy
- Nissen fundoplication
- DM in Gastroenterology (PGIMER, Chandigarh)
- MD in General Medicine (Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram)
- DNB in General Medicine (Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram)
- MBBS (Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram)
Dr. Ismail Siyad, a medical Gastroenterologist with more than 15 years of experience in managing complex gastrointestinal disorders and diseases.
Awards and Achievements
- Clinical Professor in Gastroenterology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kochi
- Associate Professor in Gastroenterology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kochi
- Assistant Professor in Gastroenterology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kochi
- DM Senior Resident in Gastroenterology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Senior Resident in Gastroenterology, Amrita institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Senior House Officer in Medicine, Coventry General Hospital, Coventry, UK
- Senior Resident, Lourdes Hospital, Kochi
- Senior Resident In Medicine, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry
- Expert in all diagnostic and therapeutic, upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies which include hemostatic measures like banding, clip application, heater probe application, Argon plasma coagulation, glue injection for gastric varices, polypectomies, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) and dissection, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG), metallic stent placement (esophageal, enteral and biliary) etc.
- Experience in reporting capsule Endoscopy and high-resolution GI manometry.
- Experience in managing post liver transplant biliary complications and therapeutic EUS like EUS guided FNAC/Biopsy, Cystogastrostomy, celiac ganglion block for chronic pancreatitis, choledochoduodenostomy.
- Published research articles in peer reviewed journals
- Proficient in English, Malayalam, Hindi