Consultant - Urology
19 Years Experience
Urologist and Andrologist
MBBS, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery
Plot No. 7 SP, Golf Course Road Next to Global Foyer Building, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Dr. Amit Goel is a very well known Urologist, with experience of more than 15 years. His area of specialisation covers Uro-Oncology and Robotic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Renal Transplantation etc.
He deals with cases of Renal Transplantation, Urological Cancer, Female Urological Problems, Penile Rehabilitation Surgery, Artificial Urinary Sphincter, Laser for Prostrate, Key Hole/ Laser Surgery of Kidney Stone, Andrology, Reconstructive Surgeries and Paediatric Urology. In the span of his career, he has treated nearly 3000 Urological Cancers.
He was the first doctor to perform Urological Cancer Surgeries in Bangladesh. He received numerous awards for his academic achievements that include USI-Olympus Travel Fellowship, Conferred by Urology Society of India in USICON 2011. He also received prize for Podium Video Presentation at Indian Cancer Congress held in Delhi from 21-24th November 2013. He got 1st prize in Examination Quiz USI-EZ held in IPGMER Kolkata August 2009 and 1st prize All Maharashtra Inter College Quiz Contest for Post Graduates during National Surgery update, held at AFMC, Pune 2004, organised by Association of Surgery India.
He regularly takes part in Workshops and Conferences.
He enjoys the membership of various prestigious associations like: American Urology Association, European Urology Association, Societe Internationale Urologie (SIU), Urological Society of India, Andrology India, Indian American Urology Association, Asian Urology Association, Bangladesh Association of Urology, Urogynaecological Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Incontinence Association (UPIA-00191).
He constantly engages himself in Research and Publications and has published a few papers in National and International Indexed Journals.
1) Kidney Transplants with Laparoscopic Donor nephrectomy, AV Fistula, CAPD Catheters
2) Laproscopic/Open Surgeries for all Urological Cancers ( Comprehensive Care ) ,
3) Female Urological Problems: TOT/TVTO Sling and Lap. Vault Prolapse Surgery .
4) Penile Implants for Erectile dysfunction, Penile Venous Leak Surgery, Pyeronies disease Surgery
5) Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Urinary Incontinence.
6) LASER for Prostate (HOLEP)/ TURP
7) Key Hole/Laser surgeries for Kidneys Stones – PCNL, URS, RIRS,
8) Buccal Mucosal Graft Urethroplasties, Pyeloplasty
9) Pediatric Urology: Surgery for Undescended Testis, Hypospadias, Pyeloplasty, Post urethral valve Surgery
10) Chronic and Acute Urinary Tract Infections UTI
11) Genito urinary tuberculosis GUTB
12) Male Infertility
13) Urodynamics Study , TRUS Guided Prostate Biopsy
Share your Experiencewith Dr. Amit GoelYour email address will not be published