- Dr Nitiraj Oberoi has an experience of more than 2 decades as a Joint Replacement Surgeon, he got trained Nationally and Internationally.
- He is specialized in Joint Mobilization, Hip Replacement, ACL Reconstruction and Knee Osteotomy.
- He is an expert in Joint Replacement Surgery, Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Knee Replacement and Neuromuscular Disorders.
- MS(Orth) and DNB (Orth) from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi in 1990.
- He was trained in Joint reconstruction, Arthroscopic surgery and Sports Medicine for about 5 years in the Leeds rotation and Trininty College of Medicine at Dublin.
Dr Nitiraj Oberoi has 30 years of experience.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2007 he set up the Center for Sports sciences with a view to offer services for various sporting federations and associated bodies such as the Indian Olympic Association and Sports Authority of India.
- He was associated with Max Healthcare till March 2009
- Since 2009, He has been a senior member of his current team with a focus on Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy and complex fracture management.
- He is trained in using navigation and pioneered the use of custom specific knee replacements in the National Capital Region of Delhi
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh while training in the UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of SurgeonsArthroscopy Association of India
- North American Arthroscopy Association
- Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
- Indian Orthopedic AssociationIndian Arthroplasty Association